City of Ontario
Community and Public Services Agency
Museum of History and Art, Ontario
Approach to Public Service
The public service mission of the Museum of History and Art, Ontario is to serve Ontario’s communities as a trusted source of knowledge, learning and inspiration.
Commitment to the Community
* Our role as a welcoming and inclusive civic asset.
* Sensitivity and responsiveness to the evolving nature of the community.
* Our role in life-long learning.
* Local and regional audiences and we welcome visitors to our community.
Excellence through Teamwork
* The individual investments of volunteers, donors, and other supporters.
* Mutually beneficial partnerships with other city departments, the education and business communities and other community organizations.
* Participation in downtown development.
* The role of the arts and local heritage in developing communities and cultural leadership.
Doing the Right Thing the Right Way
* Professional and ethical operations.
* Preservation and interpretation of our local heritage beginning with the Old City Hall, Ontario Historic Landmark #2, which houses the museum.
Last updated: 8/16/2012 10:37:08 AM