Skip to page body Home The Ontario Plan E-Government Services Departments Public Officials About Ontario


Question What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 909-395-2001.
Question What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
Answer No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Ontario Police Department please call the police department for that city.
Question What if this happened on a state Freeway?
Answer If this took place on a state Freeway please call the Highway Patrol Office nearest you.
Question What is a known suspect?
Answer A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.



Citizens Online Police Reporting System Main Page



Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting
Last updated: 5/16/2012 11:30:17 AM